Wasted Talent Internship
Sales and Marketing
Wasted Talent is a media and distribution company with its own retail space based in Hossegor. Our diverse and international team is looking for an intern to help the sales and marketing team for the summer season of 2018. This is a wide and varied role offering a unique experience of a start up company running a varied range of brands and agency functions.
- Looking after our retail space. Daily dealings with international clients. Representing Wasted Talent in an honest, friendly and professional manner.
- Visual merchandising of the shop, refreshing product selection.
- Stock control
- Assisting the sales manager with administrative tasks
- Assisting the marketing manager in events and planning across the EU, using the retail space as a community hub to drive footfall.
- Digital marketing, email mailouts and social media for the Wasted Talent Boutique.
- Assisting the production team of Wasted Talent Magazine in a variety of tasks.
- In full time higher education (university level) ideally studying business management or marketing related degrees.
- Computer literate, MS office pack and ideally in photoshop and illustrator as well.
- Social media savvy
- Fluent French and English a must. Spanish a plus.
- Advanced knowledge and interest of the surf and skate industries.
- 6 month Internship from March 26th to September 26th
- Office is located 5 minutes from the beach, flexible surf / skate time
- Paid in accordance with French law, 500€ per month.
- Please address a cover letter and CV, in English to email@example.com